LED Panel Light 1×42012-09-19
LED Panel Light 1×22012-09-19
LED Panel Lights work beautifully in any setting. They come in 3 color temperatures to better enhance the atmosphere of any workspace. Because LED Panel Lighting is offered in various sizes, they are suitable for both commercial and residential purposes.
|LED Driver Input
|LED Panel Input
||Mean Well LPF-90D-48
||5800~6000lm @ 3000K, 6000~6300lm @ 4000, 5700K
||3000K ± 300K, 4000 ± 300K, 5700 ± 300K
|LED Light Source
||SAMSUNG LED SMD5630
||Ra ≥ 80
||PF>0.97/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC,PF>0.92/277VAC at full load
||Dimmable by 1~10Vdc or PWM signal or resistance
- Cut a hole in the ceiling in the right size for the panel.
- Switch off the AC power.
- Fix the LED driver onto the back of the panel using the screws provided.
- Insert the AC power conduit into the driver box through the hole on the side of the driver box, and fix the AC power conduit tightly through the hole using suitable wire clamp matching the size of the conduit.
- Connect the DC wires of the LED panel from the back cover to the LED driver DC output end using the connection provided. Then, connect the AC power cord to the driver AC input end and the ground wire on the back of the panel using the connectors provided. Make sure all connections are firm and correct.
- This model has built -in 3 in 1 dimming function by 1-10VDC, PWM (10V) Signal or resistance. If you wish to use the dimming function, connect the dimming signal wires from a suitable dimming system tot he “DIM+” and “DIM-” ends of the driver properly as follows:
- Knock out the pry-out hole on the side of the driver box for an opening to insert the dimming signal wires conduit. Please note suitable trade conduit must be used to protect the dimming signal wires. Fix the dimming signal conduit tightly through the hole using suitable wire rope clamp matching the size of the conduit.
- Dimming operation: built-in 3 in 1 dimming function, output constant current level can be adjusted through output cable by 1~ 10Vdc, 10V PWM signal or resistance between DIM+ and DIM-. Please DO NOT connect “DIM-” to “-V”. Reference resistance value for output current adjustment (typical)
- 1~10V dimming function for output current adjustment (typical)
- 10V PWM signal for output current adjustment (typical): Frequency range: 100Hz~3KHz
- Using the built-in dimming function on LPF-90D can’t turn the lighting fixture totally dark. Please refer to the connection method below to achieve 0% brightness of the lighting fixture connecting to the LED power supply unit.
Dimming connection diagram for turning the lighting fixture ON/OFF:
Using a switch and relay can turn ON/OFF the lighting fixture.
- Output constant current level can be adjusted through output cable by connecting a or 1~10Vdc or 10V PWM signal b resistance between DIM+ and DIM-.
- The LED lighting fixture can be turned ON/OFF by the switch.
- After connecting the DC and AC wires (and dimming signal wires if applicable), cover the driver with the driver box and fix the driver box onto the screw holes at the back of the panel using the screws provided.
- Unscrew one screw in each corner of the panel, and replace with the provided suspending wires by screwing them securely onto the back of the panel.
- Install the fixture onto the ceiling by pushing up and placing the fixture into the ceiling opening. Hang the four suspending wires to strong fittings secured to the ceiling slab for extra safety to protect the fixture from dropping.
- Adjust the position of the fixture properly and clean the surface of the panel if required.
- After proper installation of the fixture, switch on the AC power to turn on the panel light.